Live streaming in Xsplit Broadcaster with Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5
In this tutorial, we will show you how to make a really funny livestream by connecting Xsplit Broadcaster with Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5. This way, you can stream your gameplay, videos, or anything, while changing your voice to any voice in realtime. Imagine, being a guy and talk like Barack Obama, Chipmunks or a sweet woman, isn't it exciting?
The voice changer that can change your voice to any voice.
The streaming program to help you go live with your video as well as gameplay.
Step 1: Voice changer settings for live streaming
There are two modes in Voice Changer Software Diamond: Hook Mode and Virtual driver Mode. When choosing Virtual driver Mode, the software will focus solely on Xsplit Broadcaster for the best voice quality.
- On main panel, click on Preferences (1)
- Choose Virtual driver Mode (2)
- Click OK (3)
Step 2: Configure Xsplit Broadcaster streaming tool
To connect Voice Changer Software Diamond with Xsplit Broadcaster, simply adjust the audio settings of Xsplit Broadcaster and you are good to go.
- Run XSplit Broadcaster
- Login to your account, Sign up if you are a new user.
- Select the gear icon (3)
In the Audio tab (4):
- Choose Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device) as the microphone input (5)
- Click OK (6).
Step 3: Prepare your voice with Voice Changer
And now, your only job is to... change your voice with Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5.
- To change your voice, you can use the ready-to-use Nickvoices: change your voice to a built-in preset in just one click.
- Or: you can use Voice Morpher feature: totally control your age and gender with Pitch-Timbre graph, with a little more of Voice Effects and Voice Beautifying.
Step 4: Start your fun live streaming
Now choose your live streaming source and go live. Oh yeah!