Do you want to have more fun in your Steam games? Why not change your voice to different voices with Steam Voice Changer and troll your pals in a game with exciting voice chat. Very simple, connect Steam and Voice Changer Software Diamond and you are good to go.
Step 1: Change settings of Voice Changer Software Diamond
- Run the program
- Click Preferences (1) to open VCS Preferences dialog box.
- Select Virtual Driver Mode (VAD mode) (2)
- Click OK (3)
Now, AV Virtual Audio Driver mode has been applied to voice changer software. It will focus solely on the application you connect with.
Step 2: Change audio settings of Steam
- Run Steam and login to your account
- Select Steam menu
- Choose Settings to open Settings dialog box
In Settings dialog box:
- Choose Voice tab (1).
- Click on Change Device… (2) to open Sound settings window.
In Sound settings window:
- Choose Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device) (3) and then Set Default (4).
- Click OK (6) to close.
You will see Recording (audio input) device in Steam changed to Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device as in the image above.
Step 3: Change your voice with Voice Changer Software Diamond
There are two main ways to change your voice:
1. The easiest way is by using Nickvoices. You will be able to change your voice to different voices, change age and gender with these ready-to-use voice presets in just one click.
There are the the presets of male-to-female, female-to-male, non human voices, voices for movie and many more. You can change your voice to a grandma, a sweet girl, teen boy, even a cow, dog, animals and voices of robot, ghost, etc.
2. The most creative way is to use Voice Morpher graph and effects to specialize your new voices.
- Pitch-Timbre graph: you will be able to change your age and gender by dragging the pointer. Better visual and better control over the settings.
- Voice Effects panel: add audio effects/ voice effects/ background effects to create more combinations.
- Voice Beautifying: make your voice sound the best with highest quality.
And that's it, are you ready for the fun in games?