In this tutorial, we will show you how to change your voice on Slack with AV Voice Changer Software Diamond.
To those who don't know yet, Slack is a website that provides video calls with high quality audio signal. Meanwhile, AV Voice Changer Software Diamond is the software that can change your voice in real time when using Slack.
Step 1: Download AV Voice Changer Software Diamond
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond is a program that can change your voice to any voice in real time. You can use the software to change voice male to female, female to male, robot, ghost animals and many more.
The voice quality can be considered as the best one on the current voice changer market. To download software, please follow this link and free download from their official website:
Step 2: Connect Voice Changer with Slack
- Access Slack.com website and select your workspace.
- In your workspace, select the contact you want to call and click on the Phone icon beside their name to start calling.
- Slack may ask for your permission to use your microphone. Click Allow to grant access
- Right after the other person accepts the call, the Settings button appears. Click on it.
- In the Settings pop-up, select Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device) for the Audio settings. Click Save when done.
That's it, now you will be able to change your voice using AV Voice Changer Software Diamond in Slack.com