Music Morpher Gold is a software that can turn your humble computer into a DJ table within 1 second. In this tutorial, we will show you how to mix audio background effects, can be downloaded for free at Audio4fun Support Center and use within the software.
Step 1:Download Music Morpher Gold and free background effects:
- Download Music Morpher Gold
- Download Free background effects
Step 1: Open a new session in Music Morpher Gold
- Launch Music Morpher Gold
- Click on New Multitrack Session button
- In the new Multiple Session Sample Rate, leave it as default 44100.
Step 2: Add audio background effects
- Right-click on a track, select Add New Clip From File…
- Choose your main audio file and Open. (To add background effects, right click on a track and do the same as your main audio file).
- The location where you right-click will be the beginning of the track.
- Use Ctrl + right-click to move the track along the line.
- Use effects with MP3 format, you can download more sound packs, background sounds, vocal sounds from our Add-on Store.
Step 3: Mix audio with other effects
- Click on a track you want to select
- Choose effects via the Effects Library box.
- Each effect will have its own settings dialog box.
- Choose your favorite settings and click OK. (In the example below, we use Tempo Morpher effect to change the speed of the middle track)
After you are down with the editting, save your audio mix:
- Click Save File
- Select where you want to save the file.
- Enter File name.
- Choose the format with Save as type.
- Click Save.
- Save as MTX format will help you edit the project later.
- The MP3 format will be you final product.
That's it. Your audio mix will be ready to rock your world.