Amazon Chime with Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5 is an amazing combination for online meetings and video conferencing. Check out how to increase the variations of your voice in a meeting as well as increase the talking environment.
What is Amazon Chime
As you can guess, this is a communication service that "transforms online meetings with a secure, easy-to-use application that you can trust." It can be used on various platforms and devices.
What about Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5?
A voice changer that can change your voice to various voices such as a boy, grandma, sweet girl, old man, etc. It can morph and change your voice in real time, add effects when talking in Skype, Viber, etc.
In order to use Amazon Chime with Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5, check out the steps below:
Step 1: Voice changer software connecting option
- Launch Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5
- On main panel, choose Preferences
VCS Preferences window.:
- Choose Virtual driver Mode
- Click OK
Choose Voice Changer connecting option
Step 2: Amazon Chime connecting option
- Launch Amazon Chime
- Log into your account.
- In the main interface, choose File menu » Settings...
In Settings window:
- Select Audio tab.
- Choose Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device) as Mic
- Click Done.
Note: Remember to tick on Enhanced echo cancellation (*) for high quality output.
Step 3: Prepare your voice with voice changer
And now, it's time to do some magic with your voice before starting a conversation with
- Launch Voice Changer Software Diamond.
- Select a Nickvoice from the main panel to instantly change your voice
- Manually select settings of Pitch-Timbre graph, Voice effects and Voice Beautifying.
Step 4: Amazon Chime with Voice Changer
And now, it's time to make the online call. When your new voice is ready, make a call and surprise everyone.