Step 1: Turn on Virtual Audio Driver (VAD) mode
On VoizGame main panel, Click Settings to open the VoizGame Settings dialog box
In the VoizGame Settings dialog box, we will switch from HookMode to Virtual Audio Driver (VAD) Mode:
- Check on VadMode (1).
- Click OK (2) to apply new setting and close VoizGame Settings dialog box.
Step 2: Prepare your voice with VoizGame
Please refer to this tutorial for how to change your voice with AV VoizGame.
Step 3: Change audio settings in WoW
- Check your microphone to make sure it works properly.
- Run World of Warcraft, and log in your account.
- Hit the ESC key, then click the Options button
- Click the "Voice" tab at the bottom of the interface to see the Voice settings.
- In the voice options screen, tick on "Enable Voice Chat" checkbox. Voice chat is now enabled.
- Under the Microphone options, select Avnex Virtual Audio Device as default device.
- Click Okay. You may need to restart the game for your settings to take effect.
From now on, Avnex Virtual Audio Driver will be the main audio driver recognized by World of Warcraft .
Step 4: Start speaking in the changed voice in Wow
You can start the voice chat session on World of Warcraft with your voice changed.
Please notice that as long as the AV Voizgame is On, the morphing effects will be applied to your voice automatically. To be back to normal instantly, you will just need to turn the voice changer software off.
Source: Audio4fun's Support Center