AV Webcam Morpher will be the magic wand that turn you into Santa Claus on Christmas.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to make a Santa’s video call with ooVoo on Facebook.
» About ooVoo on Facebook
ooVoo has a web based Facebook App which lets you invite up to 12 Facebook friends to a video call!
ooVoo is bringing your social network to life. Now you can see all your Facebook friends on ooVoo and you can video chat or text chat with them for FREE. An ooVoo video call can consist of 12 video participants and 6 phone participants.
STEP 1: PREPARE SANTA CLAUSE NICKFACE WITH WCM 2.0
Note: Satan Claus nickface is a premium one and downloadable to unexpired account owners. So make sure that your support status is still valid » Extend your support package with 30% OFF
- After downloading is complete, locate the file on your hard disk and double click on it to start the installation.
Note: You can also create your own Santa nickface, click here to learn how.
STEP 2: MANAGE SANTA NICKFACE IN WCM
- Run Webcam Morpher, and select SantaClaus nickface from the Nickfaces list.
- Expand the Actions panel » Select some actions to test how this nickface works.
- Click here to learn more how to vary background scenes for your nickface.
STEP 3: CONFIGURE SETTINGS FOR ooVoo ON FACEBOOK
- Log into your Facebook account
- Enter ooVoo App. You can also take advantage of Facebook search box for the fastest access.
Note: If this is your first time using ooVoo on Facebook
* First you will need to connect your Facebook account upon login
** You need to have Java installed and enabled on your computer in order to use web video calls and/or enter video chat rooms. When you install Java, it is enabled automatically. Click here to download Java.
*** If you are using Internet Explorer and you do not have Java installed, you will be prompted to install ActiveX which can be used instead of Java.
- Click Start a call on the top-left to invite a friend.
- Select a friend on list and click Call now.
- After your request is accepted, click on Camera icon to expand the Camera list and select AV Webcam Capture.
- You can now surprise your friend saying Ho ho ho on Facebook video chat.
Source: Audio4fun Support Center