Facebook Chat is a Facebook feature that allows people to chat with each other in real time. It is similar to Yahoo Messenger and such other applications, except for the fact that it can be used directly in Facebook without switching windows. Many users now use Facebook chat as an important daily communication method. That's why today, we would like to show you a great tip to manipulate your voice while chatting in real time with your friends and family, in order to maximize your fun in online activities.
There are 3 steps to follow:
Step 1: Get ready with voice changer software
- Install AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 8.0.
- Run the program.
- Turn on VAD mode in your VCSD.
Step 2: Make your voice ready
- Speak through the microphone.
- Add effects and make adjustments to your voice until you're satisfied with the voice ouput.
Step 3: Configure audio settings in Facebook chat
- Set up audio settings.
- Choose a chat friend.
- Now you can start your conversation with the new voice.
For more detailed instructions, you can visit this page.