The new version of AV VoizGame has a Virtual Audio Driver ( Avnex Virtual Audio Device) which works as a virtual audio & sound device. This device can be used with any VoIP, Instant Messenging applications, or online voice chatting or web conferencing websites for changing voice and/ or recording in real-time. By setting AVnex Virtual Audio Device as default audio driver for microphone in those applications, you will be able to control your voice tone and speak the way you want.
>> About Steam
Steam is a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses.
Steam also has community features, automated game updates, in-game voice and chat functionality.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to make appropriate settings on Steam for changing voice in games which work on this platform.
STEP 1: CHANGE AUDIO SETTING OF STEAM
- Run Steam >>In Steam menu >> Select Settings command
- In Settings dialog box >> Go to VOICE tab >> Click on CHANGE DEVICE
- When Sound dialog box of Windows comes out, switch to Recording tab >> Select Microphone (Avnex Virtual Audio Device) >> Click OK
- Back to Steam’s Settings, check if Microphone (Avnex Virtual Audio Device) has already been set as Recording (audio input) device >> Click OK
STEP 2: START A VOICE CONVERSATION VIA STEAM WITH THE NEW VOICE
- You can now start voice chatting on Steam Games.
>> Click here to learn how to change voice in Counter Strike using AV Voizgame.
Note: The morphing settings for your voice will be applied automatically. Make sure that AV Voizgame is always turned on as long as you want to speak with the changed voice.
Source: Audio4fun Support Center