CrazyTalk is the most popular facial animation tool that uses sound and text to vividly animate facial images.
This tutorial will guide you through the way to use Voice Changer Software Diamond 8.0(VCSD8) to prepare scripts for your character in CrazyTalk.
STEP 1: INSTALL AV VOICE CHANGER SOFTWARE DIAMOND
>> Install VAD mode of Voice Changer Software Diamond 8.0 (Windows 8 64-bit)
>> Install VAD mode of Voice Changer Software Diamond 8.0 (Windows 7 64-bit)
>> Install VAD mode of Voice Changer Software Diamond 8.0 (Windows Vista 64-bit)
STEP 2: TURN ON VAD MODE IN VCSD8
On VCSD8 main panel, click Preferences to open VCS Settings dialog box.
Change to Virtual Audio Driver mode in Preferences tab.
- Check on Virtual driver Mode (1).
- Click OK (2) to apply the new setting and close VCS Settings dialog box.
STEP 3: GET READY TO MORPH YOUR VOICE
Open VCSD8, choose morphing effects and make adjustments for your voice until you achieve desired voice output that match your character in CrazyTalk.
STEP 4: VOICE-OVER YOUR CHARACTER WITH VCSD8
- Log in your account in CrazyTalk.
- Choose any Project in Content Manager (1) (ex: Angry Wife).
- Go to Animation menu » Record Audio...(2) to open Sound Recorder.
- In the Sound Recorder dialog box:
• Choose Microphone (Avnex Virtual Audio Device) (3) as Input device.
• Click Record(4)to start recording.
• Click Stop when finish recording
• Click Play(5) to preview.
• Click Ok to apply newly recorded voice.
- The Auto Motion Option dialog box comes out, choose Talk Mode to see how the character speaks out your morphed voice.
- Wait for the program to import recording. After then, your character will auto start talking.