Optimus Prime is the awe-inspiring leader of the Autobot forces. Selfless and endlessly courageous, he is the complete opposite of his mortal enemy Megatron. Originally a mere civilian, he was chosen by the Mtrix to command, the first in a number of heavy burdens he has been forced to bear. Another is his bringing of the Transformers' conflict to Earth. Every casualty, human or Cybertronian, weighs heavily on his spark. He does not show this side to his soldiers, and he never succumbs to despair. The Autobots need a decisive, charismatic leader, and that is what he gives them. It was that leadership which turned the tide of the Great War.
This tutorial is going to show you how to change or convert any human voice into the a non-human voice - An Optimus Prime (Transformers) voice with AV Music Morpher Gold. Within this page, you will learn how to make Micheal Douglas speak in the Optimus way.
- Listen to for Optimus vocie sample.
- Listen to for Michael Douglas original voice sample .
- Listen to for Michael Douglas voice with effects added.
STEP 1: Load the Michael Douglas voice into Morpher module of Music Morpher Gold
- Start the Music Morpher Gold program and switch to the Morpher module
- Within the Play List pane, click on the Open File button to browse and to load the Michael Douglas voice into the Morpher's playlist.
STEP 2: Modify and Convert the sample file
Modify and preview the setting
• Select the clip and click on the Play (1) button on the Player panel to listen the voice.
• Within the Voice Morpher (2) click on the On/off button (3) to enable the Voice Morpher
• From now on, you can slowly and slightly move adjust the Pitch and Timbre to the left or to the right to archive the Optimus voice. For me, 82% in Pitch and 80% in Timbre is nice already. So, I mark it down.
- In this tutorial, we'd recommend you to try the Equalizer Presets for a little more enhancing the output result. Besides that, you can always try more with the built-in Effects Library (4) comes with Music Morpher Gold 5.x.
- For more special voice you add more effects Bass Overdrive , Double Power, Neighbor's Apartment in Single Effects Tab
- And effect Wah-Wah Filter in Advanced Effects Tab
- For more setting double click in Wah-Wah Filter
Save output file
- As soon as you reach your desired result, you can start the converting by clicking on the Morph Selected Files button on the Morpher Menu.
- Within this step in Music Morpher Gold 5.0, you are able to save the output result in various types and formats like .ogg, .mp3, .wav, .flac, .ape, etc.
Source: Audio4fun Suport Center