AV Video Karaoke Maker is a mastering tool for home karaoke enthusiasts. This program allows you to create a new or open previously saved files by importing sounds, lyrics and videos from different formats. This freeware is simple and doesn't require too much set up. What you have to do after adding songs and simple text file is synchronizing them. It will change the color of the words when the song plays. You can also convert these karaoke files into many formats.
A big plus of this program is that you can use it as a DVD movie maker by its subtitle creation function. The text editing function is a pleasure to use.
AV Video Karaoke Maker supports the following formats
- Input: AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MOV, WMA, MP3, OGG, WAV, JPEG, BMP, etc.
- Subtitles: TXT and RTF
- Output: AVI and WMV
Let us show you how it works through a simple tutorial on how to make a karaoke video in just a few minutes. There are 6 steps to follow, including:
- Step 1: Create a new project
- Step 2: Open the lyrics text file
- Step 3: Import a bitmap/movie clip into the project as background
- Step 4: Apply settings for title and lyrics to display
- Step 5: Synchronize along lyrics with the video
- Step 6: Exporting the project to AVI or WMV