Anime Studio is a proprietary vector-based 2D animation software for animators originally distributed by LostMarble, later by e frontier. Since November 2007, Smith Micro Software has distributed Anime Studio. The software comes in two different versions, named Anime Studio Debut and Anime Studio Pro, the first being restricted in terms of possible length and image size, as well as not having all the functions of the Pro version. Anime Studio is available for the Windows and Macintosh operating systems; as well as the English, German and Japanese languages.
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 8 is the latest release from Audio4fun featuring a wide variety of advanced functions ans settings for voice changing and voice malipulation. With the great improvements of this program, all of your imagination can come true. Let's stay creative and be the most unqie anime creator!
STEP 1: Record audio with morphing effects
- Run VCSD8.
- Turn on Voice Morpher (1), choose the morphing effects for your voice (2), and make adjustments until you are satisfied with the output voice (3).
Note: You should have known how to change voice using Voice Morpher feature, and other voice changing features of VCSD8.
- After get a fine voice, on the left panel, choose Voice Recorder (4) and continue with this tutorial to complete recording task.
STEP 2: Import audio to Anime Studio Pro 9
- Run Anime Studio Pro 9.
- Select File Menu >> Import >> Audio File…
- In Select Audio File window, locate to your recordings’ folder >> Click Open.
• Use Ctrl when selecting files to import multiple files at once.
• Use Ctrl+A to select and import all the files in the folder.
The recorded files will then be imported to Anime Studio Pro 9.
For more information, you can check out Audio4fun's free online tutorial.