WebCam Morpher 2.0 is a fun software program that allows users to be creative in online activities by altering and controlling your webcam output in real time. You can control your image, and background image, as well as apply audio and video image to the webcam presentation. You can capture both outgoing and incoming webcam images, and easily share them with friends and others.
Yahoo! Messenger (sometimes abbreviated YIM) is an advertisement-supported instant messaging client and associated protocol provided by Yahoo!. Yahoo! Messenger is provided free of charge and can be downloaded and used with a generic "Yahoo! ID" which also allows access to other Yahoo! services, such as Yahoo! Mail, where users can be automatically notified when they receive new email.
Yahoo! also offers PC-PC, PC-Phone and Phone-to-PC service, file transfers, webcam hosting, text messaging service, and chat rooms in various categories.
In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to use AV Webcam Morpher Pro in Yahoo Messenger 11.
STEPS TO TAKE
Step 1: Prepare the nickfaces with WCM 2.0
- Run AV Webcam Morpher Pro >> Pick up a nickface in Nickfaces list
Step 2: Change the Yahoo Messenger Settings
- In main GUI of Yahoo Messenger 11 >> Select Messenger menu >> Choose Preferences command
- Within the Yahoo! Messenger Preferences dialog box >> Select Video & Voice in Category >> In Video & Voice, set the Camera devices to AV Webcam Capture >> Apply
- Now, you can click on Open Video and Voice Setup to test if the new device from AV Webcam Morpher works properly.
- As soon as you finish the device test, hit the Finish button and then Ok save all the settings.
Step 3: Start your nickface into Yahoo Messenger 11
Learn more on how to change background image for your Webcam image.