In this tutorial today, we will show you how to use this free audio converter to convert video format to another with a free software from Audio4fun. With this freeware, you will be able to convert from any format to a new video that can be used in Android, iOS or even convert a video into audio with MP3, WAV or other audio fotmats.
Supported video formats: AVI, FLV, MKV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, OGV (OGG Theora), WebM, WMV, etc.
Supported audio formats: AAC, AC3, ALAC, DTS, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, Opus, OGG, Speex, WAV, WavPack, WMA, etc.
Step 1: Download free Video Converter
Download free AV Video Converter at:
>> AV Video Converter – Free Video Converter and Music Extractor
Step 2: Convert video format
- Launch AV Video Converter
- Select Add file(s) to convert icon (1) and then choose the files you want to convert.
In Settings section:
- Choose Destination (2) - where you want to save the converted files.
- Select what to do with Existing files and Filename Template (if you convert multiple files).
- Choose which Format you want to convert (3) - this is important.
If you want to convert a video into audio, simply choose audio formats such as MP3, WAM, WAV, etc.
In the section for Video and Audio settings (4):
- You can choose Video settings with: Codec, Video size, Zoom, Aspect ratio, Mode and Quality.
If you are not sure which Codec and Mode to choose, simply leave it at Default.
- You can choose Audio settings with: Codec, Sample rate, Channels, Mode, Quality.
If you are not unsure about any of those settings, also leave it at Default.
And finally, click Convert all tracks button (5) to start the process and finish converting.
That's it, everyone. As you can see, all of the settings can be changed within one panel, this software is very easy to use